Energy Assistance Package Scheme
The Energy Assistance Package is the solution to reduce fuel bills and improve the energy efficiency of homes in Scotland. It can help make your home warmer and more energy efficient.
The package is broken down it two 4 Sections. There are different levels of free advice and support depending on your circumstances.
- Energy Advice – This is a free home energy check, typically completed over the phone or online. It is available to everyone regardless of circumstances.
- Benefits and tax credits – There are benefits, tax credits available and access to the lowest-cost energy rates. The amounts available will depend on circumstances.
- Insulation measures from an energy supplier – There is free insulation from the energy suppliers to make your home more energy efficient. This part of the package aims to make sure lofts and cavity walls are insulated and homes are made toasty warm. If you’re a home-owner or a private-sector tenant you might be eligible although it is weighted towards thoughts on benefits and over 70.
- Energy efficiency measures – These are Scottish Government funded measures to make your home warmer and cheaper to heat. They include heating systems such as central heating or a new boiler, and loft and cavity wall insulation. You could be eligible if you’re a homeowner or a private-sector tenant, have lived in the home for at least 1 year, and are either pregnant, have a child under 16, are 60 or over, are terminally ill or have a severe disability.
While the Energy Assistance Package Scheme is specifically for Scotland to administer the CERT there are other schemes for the other countries in the United Kingdom:
- Wales – there is the Nest Programme
- England – There is CERT / Warm Front
- Northern Ireland – There is the Warm Homes Scheme
- 3 minute online survey
- Find energy saving solutions
- Start saving energy and money!
- Energy Assistance Package Scheme
- Thank you!
- Sign up for Free Insulation
- Register your company in our Green Deal directories
- Our free loft insulation calculator
- Warm Homes Scheme
- Nest Programme
- Home Energy Advice
- Register as an installer/supplier
- About us
- User login
- Energy Assessment
- Energy solutions
- Grants & Offers
- Regional areas
- Contact us
- Get quality biomass quotes
- Get competitive wind turbine quotes
- Get high quality double glazing at competitive prices
- Get competitive quotes for a ground source heat pump
- Get quality solar PV panel quotes
- Make money with an air source heat pump
- Quotes from the best solar thermal installers
- Save hundreds on the cost of a micro CHP boiler
- Save hundreds on the cost of solid wall insulation
- Save money with competitive cavity wall insulation quotes
- Save money with the best loft insulation quotes and grants
- See how much you could save with a new condensing boiler
- Get a better deal than the Green Deal
- Thank you!