Help with the cost of condensing boilers
You can get help with the costs of fitting a gas, oil or LPG condensing boiler if you are on certain benefits through the Warm Front Scheme, a government scheme available until March 2013. You can get help of up to £3,500 towards a new central heating system if you don’t currently have one. The full eligibility details and application are available here.
- What size should my condensing boiler be?
- The type and size of your new boiler will depend on a range of factors like the size of your property, how well it is insulated, and the type of fuel and heating system you use to heat your home. You installer will advise you on the type and size of boiler best suited to your property.
- What does the Sedbuk efficiency rating mean?
- Sedbuk stands for 'seasonal efficiency of a domestic boiler in the UK' and is now given as a percentage score. This score is an estimate of efficiency when the boiler is installed under typical conditions in Britain, taking into account climate, housing conditions, occupancy patterns, and controls.
- How is the Sedbuk rating calculated?
- The 'seasonal efficiency of a domestic boiler in the UK' (Sedbuk) rating for boilers is calculated from the results of standard laboratory tests, together with other important factors such as boiler type and the kind of fuel used. It describes the boiler's efficiency.
- Free no obligation survey
- Quick - 3 minute home assessment
- Connect to qualified professionals
- Condensing Boilers
- How do Condensing Boilers work?
- How do you choose between a gas, oil and LPG condensing boiler?
- How old should your boiler be before you replace it?
- Installation of Condensing Boilers
- Costs, savings and maintenance
- The benefits of Condensing Boilers
- Switching from electric heating to gas, LPG or oil