On this page you'll find the most recent tariff tables for the Feed-In tariff scheme. Feed-in-Tariff rates vary with the amount of electricity that the system will be able to produce and the type of technology generating the electricity.
There is some confusion currently about the tariffs partly due to the recent <strong>Solar PV Feed-in-Tariff Changes</strong>. As a result, we have created some tables to help you to understand the Feed-in-Tariff for each eligible technology.
Solar PV Feed-in-Tariff Table:
This table shows the current rates published by Ofgem for solar PV installations registered between now and the 1st January 2014, when the rate will next be reviewed:
The export tariff has been raised from 3.1p/kWh to the current rate of 4.64p/kWh.
The tariff is available to a period of 20 years from registration of the system and is linked to the Retail Price Index (RPI).
Feed-in-Tariff Rates for Non Solar PV Technologies:
This table lists the current tariff rates for the other technologies that are eligible for the Feed-in-Tariff. The tariff band is based on the generating capacity of the installation.
The Generation Tariff rate shown is only applicable to the first 30,000 micro-CHP installations carried out in the UK, so you will need to act fairly fast to ensure that you can take advantage of this tariff. Export rates for all non-solar PV technologies were set at 4.64p/kWh from the 1st December 2012. There are no plans to introduce tariff bands dependent on your EPC rating for any of the non-solar PV technologies.
- What happens to the Feed-In Tariff payments if I move home?
- Ownership of the technology is linked to the site and, therefore, in the case where building or home ownership changes, the ownership of the technology would also transfer to the new owner and so would the Feed-In Tariff payments. .
- My system is not connected to the electricity grid - can I still claim the Feed-in Tariff?
- Yes, you will be eligible to receive a generation tariff at the tariff rate that is applicable for the type and capacity of the generating technology.
- Free no obligation survey
- Quick - 3 minute home assessment
- Connect to qualified professionals