Green Deal Cashback Scheme
If you apply for the Green Deal soon after the opening date on the 28th January 2013, you may be eligible for a cash incentive through the Green Deal Cashback scheme, designed to increase uptake of the Green Deal.
The payments available through the Green Deal Cashback Scheme are on a first come, first served basis and vary depending on the type of improvement you’re installing. Here’s what you could receive:
- Who is entitled to Green Deal Finance & Green Deal Grants?
- It is understood that the Government will place no restrictions on who can apply for Green Deal Finance. Applicants current or past credit history will not be taken into account and applicants do not need to own their own home to benefit from Green Deal Finance as private tenants will be able to apply. More specific information is expected to be released soon.
- How will I repay the Green Deal Finance / Green Deal Grants?
- The loan will be attached to the property in question as opposed to the individual. Green Deal Finance payments are calculated to ensure that all homeowners are financially better off by making sure that the total repaid is less that the resulting savings. The repayments are expected to be added to the energy bill and come from the energy savings.
- Can I install the measures now and apply for Green Deal Finance at a later date?
- There is no information is yet available regarding retrospective Green Deal Finance.
- Free no obligation survey
- Quick - 3 minute home assessment
- Connect to qualified professionals
- Green Deal
- What improvements are eligible for the Green Deal?
- Who can apply for the Green Deal?
- How do I apply for the Green Deal?
- The Green Deal Customer Journey
- The Green Deal Assessment
- Protection for Green Deal customers
- Why do we need a Green Deal?
- The Green Deal for tenants
- The Green Deal for landlords
- Compare Green Deal Assessors
- Compare Green Deal Providers